LATEST OFFICIAL RELEASE:
HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
Of CourseHello, I sure am interested in your programs. I am a Disabled vet on a very fixed income. I hope you understand. I would like to get a membership if that is possible? [we give full memberships to anyone who can't afford to donate]
ScoreTracker is an Android app that lets you create a list of "items" (events or players), and then easily tap to increase/decrease the counter for that item. It can be used to keep track of scores for a board game, or easily count events over a longer period of time.
- You can create tabbed pages of items to help you track multiple groups over time
- In addition to the quick +/- 1 buttons, tapping on a score brings up a calculator so you can easily do more complex adjustments to a score.
- Organize groups of items by tag/tab/category
- Multi-device sync via dropbox
- Completely free of ads, purchases, bundled software, etc. It collects no personal or anonymous information and sends no information to our servers. It does what it says it does and nothing more (the file and network permissions required are only for import/export/sync functions).