Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 29, 2014, 09:53:33 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Software that captures every single keystroke and sends it to a specific window.  (Read 413 times)
Yoloman
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 28, 2014, 03:43:05 AM »

Hi there,
I'm trying to find a software or program that captures every single keystroke that you do and sends it to another application/window even if it's not active/in focus.
Example: You're in an application window and chatting with somebody well those keystrokes are also being transferred to another specific application you choose.
I have never seen a program like this before and hope it could be made and I am not even sure if one even exists currently. If there exists one already please link me to it as I want to see it and use it! Yep.
Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 06:12:18 AM »

That kind of tool is called a keylogger, and it is usually found to be harmful by most antivirus scanners, and undesired by most computer users. undecided

Yoloman
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:21:26 PM »

A key logger doesn't capture keystrokes and send them to another window or program while you're in another application. It sends it to another computer which isn't what I am requesting, so yeah. I think big difference.
If there is such a program then can you send it to me or show me it?
Basically it captures all keystrokes(for instance if you're in another program/window typing something) it captures it and sends it to a specific app or window on your computer.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:38:14 PM by Yoloman » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.34 ]