topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Photo Collector on USB Stick  (Read 1538 times)

Bramblewood

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Photo Collector on USB Stick
« on: December 09, 2019, 03:35 PM »
I have attempted to purchase a jump stick with a program called 'The Photo Stick'.  It is nothing more than a very expensive USB with a program to gather photos from your hard drive, phone, portable hard drive and other places.  Would someone consider writing a program which would automatically collect all images (mostly photos) in a similar way and store them on a jump stick?  My computer has crashed several times and files have been copied over to the new ones.  Each time, new folders are created and photos are stored in a different place.  It is really bothersome to try and find something in many different files.  I would like to collect them all automatically on one USB then transfer them to another hard drive in one file for permanent storage.  There have been many complaints about The Photo Stick failing to work and which cannot be undone.  Many are very happy with it but I am concerned about losing precious photos that cannot be replaced.  Thanks.