topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 11:30 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: MHP with Windows Media Player and Windows 8.1 and Windows 7  (Read 6230 times)

koeckk

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
MHP only worked with my defined hotkey (Play/pause = pg dwn) only for one day. Cannot restart it again.
Did the same on another PC with Windows 7 with the same result - worked for one day, after that not accepting the defined key again.
The MHP program is really nice and easy. What could be the problem or what did I wrong? 

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: MHP with Windows Media Player and Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 12:29 PM »
Hi, koeckk, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

MHP only worked with my defined hotkey (Play/pause = pg dwn) only for one day. Cannot restart it again.
Did the same on another PC with Windows 7 with the same result - worked for one day, after that not accepting the defined key again.
The MHP program is really nice and easy. What could be the problem or what did I wrong?

Sorry to hear you're having an issue.  It's possible another application is taking over the Page Down hotkey you set.  Can you try setting a different hotkey and see if that works?