Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • October 24, 2016, 12:30:19 AM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Requesting some graphical design and creativity help  (Read 1461 times)

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Requesting some graphical design and creativity help
« on: May 22, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »
I am sending a request out to all persons in donationcoder land. I have been tasked with designing a new coin for the Netcom/9th Army Signal Command, Command Sergeant Major. This is the command that handles and impliments all of the army's electronics and technological decisions. I have a few ideas, but I lack graphical design ability and the creativeness (aside from just basic coin shapes and designs plus basic paint handling). I am requesting some help in designing this coin, and I welcome ideas. I would like to have someone do the graphical work for me, since I lack the know-how for most graphics software (photoshop, gimp, etc).

The basics:

The coin must have the words For Excellence on it. I would like the coin to have a unique shape, aside from just round (unless the round coin has other unique traits to it). One idea I had was to have the coin hold the shape of the netcom logo
The coin must also contain two small stars on one side to symbolize the level of rank held by the netcom commander (this might change, I am unsure of the number of stars). The coin should also have a picture of the CSM rank

Anyways, I would appreciate any and all ideas on this, including any designs you can come up with. Thanks!