topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:28 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer  (Read 10412 times)

jimmy_ron123

• Participant
  • Joined in 2013
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer
« on: November 13, 2013, 05:55 AM »
Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer

The annual Thanksgiving Day is coming, and it's time to show our gratitude to our dearest ones. In this holiday season, we'd like to offer ONE-YEAR FULL Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 to our dearest users. Limited Offer! Get free download link here: ksosoft.com/promotion/thanksgiving.html

About Kingsoft Office:

The Kingsoft Office suite is available for platforms including Windows, Android, iOS and Linux. With full compatibility with Microsoft Office, Kingsoft Office features robust capabilities for reading and editing word documents, presentations and spreadsheets.

Hope you enjoy using Kingsoft Office products!

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 06:41 AM »
thanks for posting this offer. by any chance, are you affiliated with Kingsoft Office?

btw, do note that it is mentioned that "The product is valid till December 31st, 2014" so it is just a year-long trial.

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 09:47 AM »
Hmm. I already am using Kingsoft Spreadsheet from one of the earlier offers. So is it two offers for a year each, at 6 month intervals?

jimmy_ron123

• Participant
  • Joined in 2013
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 10:01 PM »
The one-year Office Professional 2013 is also sold as a product, not just a one-year trial. :)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Kingsoft Office 2013 Pro 40% off
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 12:55 PM »
http://nls.cnet.com/...send_date=12/11/2013

Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 40 percent off

If you're tired of paying for pricey office suites, but find that free word processors lack the tools to get real work done, Kingsoft Office Suite Pro can meet you in the middle with just the right balance of price and utility. The newest 2013 edition presents a redesigned UI that is clean and responsive. This suite's lower system requirement guarantees it to be compatible on almost any platform, from the older but still popular Windows XP to the modern touch-enabled Windows 8.

A hit with users (4.5 Stars), Kingsoft Office Pro makes document editing easy with its specialized paragraph tools and table tools. With many unnecessary features removed, it now runs much faster than other office suites and you needn't pay for functions you don't use. Best of all, Kingsoft Office comes with 24/7 e-mail support.

TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER: $42.00 Limited Time Offer
MSRP: $69.95 Savings: 40% Off

Buy now!           Ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, Tuesday, Dec. 17.

http://nls.cnet.com/...send_date=12/11/2013

theonething

• Participant
  • Joined in 2014
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 01:04 AM »
I'm a big fan of Kingsoft software, not only the office software but also the anti-virus killer and the games. :up:

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 12:29 PM »
Hmm. I already am using Kingsoft Spreadsheet from one of the earlier offers. So is it two offers for a year each, at 6 month intervals?

Something random happened that tanked about three of my comp's "this prog is registered" settings, so I stopped using this for a little while (didn't have a need for most of the time either.)

I'm "bidding" on a little bit of consulting this month, and by now K-s Office 2013 seems to be "just free" as is (for the non-pro version), for some chunk of time.

And once again, it wins my quick overview of office suites. Libre just isn't usable for me, both because they put too many features in strange menu places, and also I keep seeing quirks that K-s mostly avoids.