I have arrived at a point where I have a model which works using a convetional text editor.
It is supported by three CSV files:
Sentences being translated are marked with number of words as are any phrases. .
1. English German dictionary, a self-buildt object. Built form my own desktop word usage.
2. An English german phrase glossary of several thousand entries, also from the desktop usage and
3. A growing collection of translated sentence pairs.
For these three I would like to have a customisable interface, such that I can.
1. For the dictionary post a phrase for look-up with head-word marked to direct the look up on three words (typically)
2. For the glossary find all entries with a particular string (the lookup should be 100% hit) and
3. For the sentence pairs (the lookup could be from 70% hit to 100% hit).
Does anyone know of such a script?
How difficult is it to make from a layout definition?
I have downloaded LineByter to test it.
Kind regards, forkinpm.