Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 04:33:38 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA: Move mouse over one axis (x or y) when holding shift  (Read 2605 times)
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 19, 2009, 01:16:12 PM »

It's about when you have your left mousebutton down, while holding shift. It will either move over the x axis or the y axis, it picks the closets one... This is doable right? Name: Axisnap
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »

Done Grin (courtesy Skrommel)

but it's called Draglock and uses the windows key -

Run the script (or exe)
click the left mouse button, then press Winkey and drag and it goes in the x or y axis.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 01:30:52 PM by tomos » Logged

Tom
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 02:32:58 PM »

Mmm, I do not like the windows key as it is being used by other programs I'm running.
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »

Mmm, I do not like the windows key as it is being used by other programs I'm running.

try it out - see do you have problems with those programmes - I use windows key for lots of programmes but always with a qualifier key and havent had any problems with this script
-
otherwise post request in that thread or do a bit of research yourself and try changing the key in the script (read that thread though - original key was control, I tried changing that but was unsuccesfull)

Tom
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »

try it out - see do you have problems with those programmes - I use windows key for lots of programmes but always with a qualifier key and havent had any problems with this script
-
otherwise post request in that thread or do a bit of research yourself and try changing the key in the script (read that thread though - original key was control, I tried changing that but was unsuccesfull)
No i've something that comes up after holding the windows key for five secs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.06 ]