ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Move mouse over one axis (x or y) when holding shift

(1/1)

Coeluh:
It's about when you have your left mousebutton down, while holding shift. It will either move over the x axis or the y axis, it picks the closets one... This is doable right? Name: Axisnap

tomos:
Done ;D (courtesy Skrommel)

but it's called Draglock and uses the windows key -

Run the script (or exe)
click the left mouse button, then press Winkey and drag and it goes in the x or y axis.

Coeluh:
Mmm, I do not like the windows key as it is being used by other programs I'm running.

tomos:
Mmm, I do not like the windows key as it is being used by other programs I'm running.
-Coeluh (July 19, 2009, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

try it out - see do you have problems with those programmes - I use windows key for lots of programmes but always with a qualifier key and havent had any problems with this script
-
otherwise post request in that thread or do a bit of research yourself and try changing the key in the script (read that thread though - original key was control, I tried changing that but was unsuccesfull)

Coeluh:
-Coeluh (July 19, 2009, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

try it out - see do you have problems with those programmes - I use windows key for lots of programmes but always with a qualifier key and havent had any problems with this script
-
otherwise post request in that thread or do a bit of research yourself and try changing the key in the script (read that thread though - original key was control, I tried changing that but was unsuccesfull)
-tomos (July 19, 2009, 03:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
No i've something that comes up after holding the windows key for five secs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version