topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:40 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Problem with coding on site  (Read 2825 times)

nleric

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Problem with coding on site
« on: August 24, 2007, 10:25 AM »
Hi,
I a mtrying to put a web site together, I am learning as I go along, my knowledge is zero of HTML and PHP etc., on the site I keep getting the following error, can anyone tell me what it means and how I can fix it?
Thanks,
Noel

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/nleric/public_html/wiiinfo/datas/persobanner_center.php on line 35

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/nleric/public_html/wiiinfo/datas/persobanner_center.php on line 35

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/nleric/public_html/wiiinfo/datas/persobanner_center.php on line

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
Re: Problem with coding on site
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 10:38 AM »
The problem is that you have zero knowledge of HTML or PHP... Ok - That was just mean... :( Bad me... Bad me... (Couldn't resist it though.)

The error message is meaningless without code to look at. You'd need to post that for anyone to give you an answer.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 10:45 AM »
on line 35 of said page, you are using a function that's meant for arrays. array("a","b","c"); Either you're passing that function a string, or you're not passing anything at all because the array is empty.

If its not your code then the person who made it has not put in enough error checking. You should get support from that person.

nleric

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 01:15 PM »
ok, thanks for the replies
regards,
Noel