So i'm not sure anyone uses this besides me, but i've uploaded a new version that attempts to solve a problem where default creation of a debug output file would normally go into the program file folder of the application, which didn't work quite right under vista/win7.
This will now be detected and output send to Users\AppData\JrDebug\AppName\ or something like that.
This can be VERY helpful if you are sending someone a debug version of a program to run so you can gather debug info, and they will be running it in the normal application folder where they normally dont have access permission to create files. Prior to this version the result would be a MS shadowed file that they would have an insanely difficult time locating.
I've tried to update the documentation a little too, but as always the sample source code is best way to see how to use it.
i've tested this in a few compilers as always, it should compile fine on *nix as well as windows, but i'd love to hear reports of any troubles and any bugfixes from *nix users or other compiler reports.