Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 18, 2014, 06:47:09 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: FarrUninstall plugin - v1.02  (Read 21669 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »

great, the update file will be included with the next farr version so anyone can install/update the plugin from the updater.  thumbs up
czb

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »

I have reinstalled WinXP and after that everytime I type "un" FARR goes to 99% CPU and freezes. The same happends on my girlfriend's pc. Anyone has similar experience?

My open-source online piano game: http://musicope.com/
yksyks
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 07:14:32 AM »

Exactly the same here on my new Vista Business laptop (just CPU is at 50 % because it's a dual-core). On XP it works smoothly. Any ideas?

(FARR 2.00.145, FarrUninstall 1.02)
yksyks
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

Fixed in 1.03, thanks a lot!
TnS
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »

Fixed in 1.03, thanks a lot!
I just wanted to write that "I released v1.03 that probably fix the error. Please test." Looks like I'm late. smiley
herojoker
Participant

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 08:15:10 AM »

Uninstalling Java does not work. In windows' "Software" dialog there is are two buttons (in german: "Ă„ndern" and "Entfernen" which means "Setup/Change" and "Remove"); unfortunately FarrUninstall calls the wrong one, so there is no way to remove Java this way.
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 03:14:24 PM »

I'm getting a virus warning (Avira AntiVir) on a file:
C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrUninstall\FarrUninstallFarrUninstall1.0.0.0.exe

I'm presuming it's a false positive, yet when I download the plugin from the first post I dont see this file included.

Last modified date is 2010-07-14 21:23
Created date is the same but two seconds later (!)

Tom
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 04:33:55 AM »

I'm getting a virus warning (Avira AntiVir) on a file:
C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrUninstall\FarrUninstallFarrUninstall1.0.0.0.exe

First I should say that this file was NOT downloaded from this site.
The initial response from Avira on uploading this file is that this is a virus. This and another plugin exe, and a bunch of other files in other programmes (Filehamster, Softmaker) which were all created at the same time, and most have 'doubled-up' names like this one. I think I know what did it too - I got hit by a driveby download a while back, but I have to check my records for dates

I hope it doesnt cause problems for FARR or FARR plugins Sad

Tom
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 10:03:46 PM »

TnS, don't suppose I could entice you to update this with Windows 8 support, could I?

Strength in Knowledge
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.037s | Server load: 0.16 ]