topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 26, 2024, 1:00 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: The Bulgarian Vilma (V not W)  (Read 3233 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The Bulgarian Vilma (V not W)
« on: July 01, 2007, 09:25 AM »
... kid sister: Wilma.

Back in my head there was a little voice every time I wrote the name Wilma. Today I realized why: My FREE Registry Explorer 1.6.0., RegEx, is made by the Bulgarian company Vilma (V not W): Vilma ® Software.

Vilma ® Software Registry Explorer is a powerful tool that will give to you the easiest way to rule all aspects of your system. You can create new keys and values, add them to the registry, or delete the existing ones.

You don't have to make a backup of all your actions as Registry Explorer does it in the background. If you decide that an action is not useful, or is wrong, just open the "Backup" window and restore the item by clicking over the record. Importing and exporting data files is very easy.

Comes with build-in browser:

VilmaRegEx.png

As Wilma, Vilma RegEx is herself also a "kid sister". The older kin is Oberon, a $39 full featured registry Editor, Defrag'er, Startup Manager, and more:

Vilma ® Software Oberon is a program for editing the system database - registry on Microsoft ® Windows ® operating systems. It includes all the functionality of Vilma Registry Explorer and additional powerful tools:

A tool for optimizing the registry by defragmenting and reducing it's size - the fastest tool for searching that we know. A tool for finding&replacing a data in all registry entries (and keys) include the binary type. "Registry Inspector" - a tool for checking the registry for invalid entries, bad file system references, installed files, application paths, fonts, startup section, program integrity, shortcuts and the errors in the COM (Component Object Model) sections. The startup applications can be edited with the Startup Manager - a tool which also provides additional information.

:Thmbsup:

VilmaOberon.pngThe Bulgarian Vilma (V not W)

http://www.vsft.com/products.htm
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 09:39 AM by Curt »