A new version of DoubleKiller, the premier tool for finding and deleting duplicate files, has been released:
DoubleKiller Pro 126.96.36.199 has been finished and released today!
The new version brings a couple of new features and a lot of user interface enhancements and improvements in the scanning engine.
Most important changes:
- Supports scanning inside zip archives
- Catalog files: Catalogize CDs/DVDs/folders and scan the catalogues
- Considerably improved performance for scans without content comparison
- Allows scanning for any files instead of duplicates
- Files can be dragged out of the result list to applications or other folders
- Results sortable by file name length
- Can register its file types or create a "scan" entry for directories
- Customizable result list font
- Integrated uninstaller
- Fixed a bug for multiprocessor systems
The update took more time than planned, but the update periods have been extended accordingly, so this update is free for all customers.