Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 30, 2014, 08:53:53 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Yaplet chat on any page  (Read 2988 times)
nite_monkey

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:55:10 PM »

so awhile ago I was looking for new add-ons for firefox, and I ran across this really good one that lets you incorporate chat into any website you goto. all you do is goto any page on a website (example donationcoder.com/forum/index.php) and then hit alt + y, and then leave the text box that pops up blank and hit ok, and then you can chat with other people on that page using the add-on. I figured donation coder could use it, because I can't use the irc chat, it won't goto the channel, so with this, all you do is goto the forums main page, and load the chat.
yaplet install page

[Insert really cool signature here]
Ruffnekk
Honorary Member

Uhm yeah...

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 03:41:27 AM »

Hey I tried it and it looks good  cheesy Too bad no-one is here now to try it  tongue Good potential though!

Regards,
RuffNekk

Programming is an art form that fights back.
nite_monkey

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 06:58:53 AM »

I have found that out too, I can't try it out, I can't find a site where there is any people using the add-on.

[Insert really cool signature here]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.059s | Server load: 1.26 ]