topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 5:36 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Charity based search engine  (Read 3229 times)

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Charity based search engine
« on: March 11, 2007, 06:48 PM »
Here is an easy way for you to raise money for charities doing something you would normally do anyway by using a charity-based search engine.

At Search Kindly, we're doing something that NO ONE else is even considering--we're donating all of our advertising revenue to charity. Every. Single. Penny.
The whole point of Search Kindly is to take something that you'd be doing anyway, like surfing the Internet, and turn it into a really meaningful action. We know that most people, like us, would love to be able to give limitless amounts of money to those in need, but who has a limitless amount of money? Well, together we all do. But we're not asking for your money, we’re just asking for a few seconds of your time.
What do I have to do to donate money for free?
All you have to do is use Search Kindly just like you'd use any other search engine. The advertisers on the site pay us to display their ads, so all you have to do is show up! It just doesn't get much easier than that.
How much money is raised each time I visit Search Kindly?
Roughly 1/3 of a cent--now I know that's not a whole lot, but this is a numbers-game. If we can ever get to the point where we have a million users per day, we'll be generating $12,000...per day...

Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546