Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 04:34:59 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Newsletter for March 9th, 2007 - Codename "Argus?"  (Read 12629 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 09, 2007, 06:35:37 AM »

Newsletter for March 9th, 2007
Codename "Argus?"

"If you read nothing else on our site, read our BLOG"

1. Site News
What's new on our website?
While we prepare for the release of a major new version of Find+Run Robot, some of the members on our website have been very busy creating some nice stuff:

2. March Discounts - Deadline for giveaway Mar 15th (Deadline for discounts March 31st)
Supporting Members, you've only got until March 15h to enter this month's shareware giveaway!

3. Mini-Reviews by Members
The mini review section is where members on our forum can post short reviews about programs they like.  It's a great way to spread the news about an underappreciated application, and discover a new program.

4. Software Discoveries, Discussions, and Tips
What's new in the world of software? Are you good at finding new software discoveries? Stop by the forum and help us find stuff!  And don't miss our Found Deals and Discounts section where people post great software discounts they find on the web.

5. Fun Games, Gadgets, and Diversions
Everyone needs a break from work every now and then.. I notice that we haven't been posting as many games lately -- do people want to see more posts about new games found on the web? Let us know.

6. Website Discoveries, Debates, and Discussions
There are always new website services popping up every day, and lots of debate about the future direction of the web.

7. Developer's Corner
The Developer's Corner section of our website isn't just for programmers, it's for people interested in starting their own business, website developers, etc.

8. Website of the Month
Did you know that DonationCoder.com has a list of all of our past best-of-the-web recommendations and a list of recommended websites arranged by category?

9. Cody's Internet Citizen's Club Assignments
Cody, our rambunctious little bird mascot, has decided to form his own club and he wants you to join it!  What's it all about? Mainly it's about being good internet citizens and active DC participants, and working as a team.  In each newsletter you'll have a small assignment or two - like finding a freeware author you like and emailing them a thank you, or participating in a forum poll.  As a Cody Club member, we ask that you perform the Cody Club newsletter task (or else invent one of your own if you object to the one we've chosen).  Occasionally you'll get a little treat, like a postcard in the mail, or a Cody Club iron-on.  Only Cody knows for sure.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 01:53:58 AM by mouser » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 06:42:19 AM »

ps.
I've been moving apartments for the last two weeks so i've been a little scarce on the forum, but i'm back now, and glad to be back  Cool
Ruffnekk
Honorary Member

Uhm yeah...

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 09:01:40 AM »

Well, welcome back Wink And thanks for putting Argus in the lime light Thmbsup Thmbsup Thmbsup <ad>Very soon I will release the first production version.. many changes and new features smiley</ad>

Regards,
RuffNekk

Programming is an art form that fights back.
Cavalcader
Charter Member

Live Long & Prosper

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »

ps.
I've been moving apartments for the last two weeks so i've been a little scarce on the forum, but i'm back now, and glad to be back  Cool
What, you didn't like where the apartments were located before? Where did you move them to? mrgreen

Love the newsletter, as always. [tipping hat]

My Linguistic Profile:
  40% General American English
  30% Yankee
  20% Dixie

What Kind of American English Do You Speak?
Cloq
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 06:26:20 PM »

Very Nice!

Always love the monthly summary.  Kiss
sephyr
Participant

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 08:30:07 AM »

Very Nice!

Always love the monthly summary.  Kiss

Yes I agree.
The developer's corner and other tips are good...
biox
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »

Most of my emails I leave for laaaaaater.

But the newsletter is a 'must instandly read'.  Thmbsup
RoadKill
Charter Member

The cheese stands alone.

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 03:29:58 PM »

Fantastic job!  Thanks for this, it really helps those of us who are shut-ins!
Sugar
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 02:36:31 AM »

Am baaaak.   Love the typos, so far.

otherwise a google search will be confucted with the phrase.
[end quote]

Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.....

Sugar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.054s | Server load: 0.13 ]