Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 24, 2014, 12:49:27 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Asteroids of Orion  (Read 11180 times)
tinjaw
Supporting Member

I'm so glad breakbeat techno isn't an illegal drug

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:30:08 AM »

I have submitted my entry for the contest. There are still many things I wanted to fix, but version 1.0.3 is what I have at this point. I hope you have as much fun playing it as I did making it.

I am off to get some sleep. But when I awake I will begin work on the 1.1 update that I have in the works.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:28:54 PM by tinjaw » Logged

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 04:52:13 AM »

very very well done  Thmbsup
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 07:48:25 AM »

hey i just got an email saying the download link was broken and they are right.
tinjaw can you upload a working version somewhere?
tinjaw
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 07:28:05 PM »

fixed. Sorry for the delay.

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

quite a nice game, i'm currently playing v1.0.3. just curious, what's in the 1.1 update?

tinjaw
Supporting Member

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 07:07:26 AM »

quite a nice game, i'm currently playing v1.0.3. just curious, what's in the 1.1 update?

Thanks.

Unfortunately I never got to v1.1. The code is still in my repository and I might update AoO someday.

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »

no problems there.. just wondering what was i missing, seems like not much.. smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.033s | Server load: 0.17 ]