Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 03, 2014, 02:13:41 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A Getting Things Done Odyssey to stimulate GOE activity  (Read 4967 times)
KenR
Super
Blogger

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 07, 2006, 05:58:22 PM »

Here's an interesting article to accompany and stimulate your GOE activity

When I first got my inbox to empty, it felt great, but I found myself speding so much time trying to keep it empty that I didn’t really get a lot of things done - I just pumped them into @context lists to make them disappear. This became like a game of “whack-a-mole.

from alex3f

Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546
Paul Keith

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 06:39:06 AM »

Link no longer works. Can anyone re-upload? Btw I don't get the image in relation to the quote.

At the same time, I don't get the image. Too many reference to lists just so the arrows could end up in a loop to clear mind. It's as if the artist thought GTD was all about a to-do list and not realize that GTD is precisely different because it isn't a to-do list.

<reserve space for the day DC can auto-generate your signature from your personal PopUp Wisdom quotes>
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0.16 ]