Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 31, 2014, 08:44:14 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DrawSwf files submission  (Read 7500 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 27, 2005, 11:01:55 AM »

if anyoene wants to send me a drawswf drawing they made i'll upload it to the board and make a link to it here smiley
this offer will be open for the limited time of 99 years so hurry and take advantage of it.
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 03:56:37 PM »

huh what's a drawswf file?
Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 04:24:16 PM »

Check the latest review, and scroll about halfway down thumbs up.

"A problem, properly stated, is a problem on it's way to being solved" -Buckminster Fuller
"Multithreading is just one damn thing after, before, or simultaneous with another" -Andrei Alexandrescu
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 04:41:58 PM »

wallbash

why am i wasting my saturdays writing these reviews if no one reads them??!?!?!?!
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 05:01:11 PM »

embarassed sorry i was looking at the top of the page where it says "New Saturday Software Review 03/19/05" so i thought there hadn't been another review since then.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 05:07:06 PM »

huh
my bad, news updated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.01 ]