A Handy Dandy System Admin Tool
To do all those things you *want* to do when managing a new system.Features
- Tiny interface
- Completely customizable menus, commands and main interface
- Advanced RUN box with memory - this needs some work, however; just warning you.
- Instant Computer Info in main panel - click the values to copy to the clipboard.
- Access the default Windows system menus, control panels and commands
- Add your own commands
- Have multiple menu and info configurations and switch betwen them.
- All of the program menus also appear as a menu for the system tray icon
I wrote this program because I often have to set up computers for other people, or I have to do maintenance or fixes. It seems I always end up using a whole bunch of programs to do things - a folder full of tools, and I can't remember or find the ones I want, sometimes. With Systemus, I have a single program that I can use as a launcher. It also tells me the most basic system information that I want, such as ipaddress and mac address, Windows version and what model of computer I'm working on.
There are still a bunch of bugs to fix and some features to tweak.UsageInstallation
Simply extract the contents to whereever you like.Using the Application
Using this program, you get a one-stop program that can give you quick links to all the Windows control panels, built-in applications, and system menus. You can customize the menus to contain just the ones you like, and you can add links to your own programs, portable or non-portable. You can run scripts, batch files - anything you want. You can even add your own menus and submenus.Uninstallation
Delete the folder containing the application and its settings.Known Issues
Well, I am writing it to work for Windows 7. Most of the commands should work for Windows 10, too, but I don't have any way to test this. When I finally migrate my computer to Windows 10, then I'll update the program with Windows 10 features, but I don't know when this will happen, and it will probably be awhile. In the meantime, I am willing to accept suggestions.
Systemus will probably trigger your antivirus. I haven't figured out why, just yet.