Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 23, 2014, 01:36:31 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.23.01 - Nov 22, 2013  (Read 65195 times)
dcwul62
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2014, 06:30:26 AM »

ClipMate is unarguably an amazing program -- only reason I even look at other things is the size and importability of CM.  It goes so far beyond the call of duty for a clipboard extender, it would probably be better referred to as a data management solution with Clip Board monitoring support Wink

ClipMate also seems to be on its last legs. No updates in quite some time. The Forum is dead – probably to fend off complaints about its lack of development. The developer has gone to earth.

Which is why I am looking for an alternative.  If Clipboard Help+Spell can handle the bits that I use, then I am on board.

But how do I transfer all those bits and pieces from ClipMate? Could take time.

Ken, actually, what I do with CM is to export the clips to individual txt files (File-Export, tag Name file Item Title)
Use X1 on them .. :-)
dcwul62
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2014, 07:16:09 AM »

Now that is an interesting question.

Might be time to add some importing options to CHS.

But let's have that conversation in a new thread.  I've started on here: http://www.donationcoder....rum/index.php?topic=36599

Hi Mouser
Any developments on CHS ?
Just wonder, have you been able to tackle the export issues?
(export clips to individual text files adding date-time created)

Keep up the good work!

thanks
=

Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.025s | Server load: 0.02 ]