I enjoy your Mobysaurus Thesauarus progam very much. I have made a donation to you in part... and likely will again - just to show my support for what you do.
The other day, I got a nag screen when I started up my Mobysaurus Thesaurus. It asked that I request a freeware license in order to continue using it. I went to your side, downloaded the new license key and entered it into into Moby. It begins with...
and ends with...
... upon entering the new license key I received a message saying that it had failed to save the license... and to check my
application permissions. I did so - they aren't changeable as far as I can tell.
Anyway, the nag screens remain. As mentioned, I'm a paying user and would love to be able use the program without the nags. If there's a fix for this please let me know! Thanks