|Application Name||File Downloader|
|Version||1.0.2 build 1|
|Short Description||Allow's you to download files as well as starting/exiting from command line.|
|Supported OSes||Windows 7+|
|Web Page||File Downloader|
|Download Link||File Downloader|
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Obviously a computer...
- 1.0.2 build 1 - Current Release
- 1.0.0 build 1 - Initial Public Release
Allow's you to download files as well as starting/exiting from command line.Features (in no particular order)
- Can pause download and resume as long as the server supports it and the program stays open.
- Customizable progressbar style with the ProgressBarBuilder.exe included.
- Start downloads from the command line. (See Using the Application)
main screen...NANY 2015 RELEASE: File Downloader
main screen...NANY 2015 RELEASE: File DownloaderUsageInstallation
Extract to any portable directory location and run.Using the Application
Give download link, save path and filename and click Start Download
- Save file location and name.
- http or https url of download.
- Exits when complete.
- This will overwrite a file without confirmation if download is started from command line so use at *YOUR OWN RISK*. (New in 1.0.2 build 1)Save Path Macros:
<appdir> and <appdirparent>
If the save path is only the macro of <appdir> or <appdirparent> it will attempt to retrieve filename and add it automatically.Uninstallation
Delete the File Downloader files.Known Issues
None at this time.
A Surprise Entry #2 from me.
Download link at top of topic as well.