topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:58 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Learnable memberships available @ $9/mo (vs $29/mo regularly) for next few days  (Read 2695 times)

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Recently got an email:

There's just a few days left to grab unlimited enrollments for $9!

Learnable memberships are normally $29/month. And with unlimited course enrollments, all SitePoint ebooks, 4,500+ tutorials, and quick answers from the experts, we think it's an incredible value.

But we've heard the requests for a cheaper plan, and today we have an awesome deal: The $9 Plan.

Unlimited Enrollments, Now $9

Join now and pay just $9/month to access our entire library of web dev courses and ebooks—online and on demand. There's no contract, so you can pause or cancel at anytime.

We've never offered a monthly price this low, and it's not available outside of this email so please use the special links in this email to purchase.

Use this link for the special price.

There's nothing in the email they sent me saying not to share the link - and it's supposedly for unlimited enrolments - so I guess it's ok to post it here. :)

Learnable.com has been around for years and many people think very highly of their resources.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:50 PM by 40hz »

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks!  Looks like a cool resource, and $9 isn't much to spend considering how much I spend on books :)