There is an icon for FARR in the tray, neither right-clicking nor double-clicking it does anything, and there is no sound when interacting with the tray icon or pressing Ctrl-Space.
ok so it sounds like FARR is hung -- that it's not an issue of it not triggering but an issue of it being somehow not working at all.
since it worked previously, it must be that some setting or more likely some file in your launch list is causing this. i'd love to know what it is.
so here's what to do:
First, before anything else, let's kill the current FARR process and then restart the program, and make sure that doesn't solve it. so ctrl+alt+delete, locate FindAndRunRobot.ext and terminate it. When it no longer appears in list, restart FARR. If FARR still won't respond after that, go to next step below:
Ok so if FARR is hanging every time you run it, lets reset all settings:
1. Find the directory where FARR saves it's settings. On Win XP this will be in the program files directory where FARR is installed. On later versions of windows this will be in your MyDocuments\DonationCoder\FindAndRunRobot directory.
2. Backup all those files someplace -- so we can examine them later and in case you have settings you need restored.
3. Then move or delete the .ini files in that directory so they are no longer there.
4. Then restart FARR, see if it still hangs.
5. Now if it still hangs, might it be that you installed a FARR PLUGIN that is causing the hang? if so, go to the Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins and delete the plugin you installed. You can delete all the folders there if you know you installed some plugins but can't remember which and don't need any.
Let us know if this fixes it!