Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 24, 2014, 04:40:32 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Entries for banner contest  (Read 3823 times)
wreklessxx
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 21, 2006, 02:37:43 PM »

Hi All,

I have some new entries for the banner contest, but I am have a bit of trouble figuring out how to post them on the Banner Forum. I am really illiterate in this area, but would like to get these banners posted before the end of the contest on June 1.  Any help would really be appreciated. Sorry to be a pain..

I can be contacted at messenger (rickko), AOL messenger (wrekless05), or Yahoo Messenger (wrekless03).

Regards, Rick  Sad

[edited by mouser: removed email address just to avoid possibility of getting spam from bots that scour the internet; if people want to contact you by email they can message you on the forum]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 03:45:13 PM by mouser » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 02:52:14 PM »

hi rick smiley
not being a pain at all.

you can add images to a post as follows:
just start a reply on that thread, and at the bottom you'll find a button to add an attachment, click that and browse to the image file on your pc.  then click the (more attachments) link to create a new box to add a new attachment, and repeat until you've added all the images.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 02:52:36 PM »

you can also email them to me if you get stuck (mouser@donationcoder.com)
wreklessxx
Charter Member

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »

Thanks Mouser, for the quick reply, I will give it a try right now

-Regards, Rick
happyme
Participant

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 08:00:29 AM »

hi
i am happyme
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 08:05:03 AM »

welcome to the site happyme.
you might want to post here: http://www.donationcoder....rum/index.php?topic=124.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.025s | Server load: 0.09 ]