topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 5:12 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PopUpWisdom and Calibre Import of This App  (Read 2337 times)

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
PopUpWisdom and Calibre Import of This App
« on: January 28, 2013, 03:55 PM »
http://books.knightlabprojects.com/

Basically you type your Twitter username to get book recommendations.

Would be cool to get quote recommendations or book recommendations by any DC member who share their Calibre and PopUp Wisdom file in DC.

On a Side note: Wow! I typed in freewaregenius and got this Amazon.com book with only 3 reviews as it's 1st recommendation. If only modern search engines were as thorough!

Spoiler
http://www.amazon.co...amp;showViewpoints=1

This is another excellent book from a series of excellent books by the Pythagorean Illuminati. The Pythagorean Illuminati are an ancient secret society of rational free thinkers officially founded by the great polymath Pythagoras. Some of the most creative geniuses in history have been members of the Illuminati including: Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Plato, Simon Magus, Hypatia, Leibniz, Goethe, and Hegel. The Illuminati are Gnostics and Meritocrats. Their goal is to end the insanity that is currently infesting this planet and bring about a New World Order based on reason, justice, altruism, merit, and the ultimate project of allowing all of humanity to attain Gnosis. If you feel drawn to the ideas of the Illuminati then you need to read all of these books asap. You should also check out their website armageddonconspiracy .co.uk and their facebook page Ancient Order of The Illuminati. Remember too that these books are not meant to just be read, they are meant to change the world. As you read this series of books figure out what talents you can contribute to the crucial goal of changing the world. Once you know what to do go out into your community and get active.

The Illuminati are in the process of giving the mathematical answers to the greatest questions of existence. The Illuminati have discovered what scientists have been trying to find for years: A Grand Unified Theory of Everything. The foundation of this Grand Theory is mathematics. Through mathematics the Grand Theory reconciles all of humanities most important subjects of thought: philosophy, science, politics, history, sociology, psychology, religion, and the paranormal (which you will learn isn't even "paranormal" at all).

As you can guess some of these books contain challenging information; the amazing writing abilities of the authors takes care of that. These books are not written like dry academic text books though they surely could have been. The authors of these books write with passion and that passion rubs off on the reader. You quickly realize that the subjects we were all basically taught to hate in school are actually the most important information in the world. These subjects can't even be considered "subjects" at all. They are literally the answers to life's most mysterious questions. This is why religions and new age gurus make so much money, because they claim to know the answers to these questions (though their true goal is to control people). People flock to these prophets, priests, rabbis, imams, and gurus for security. They want these dominant people (mostly men) to give them the answers. They hope that will happen if only they pay enough money, have enough faith, and pray hard enough. And then along come the Illuminati with the most powerful idea: You don't need anyone to give you the answers, the only one you need is you. The Illuminati show that the answers to all of these great questions are hidden in the subjects most people would never think to look. The Illuminati also show that if you work hard enough on these subjects you too can begin to find the answers. Like I said the whole Grand Theory of the Illuminati is based on the only thing that can't be argued or debated with, mathematics.

The Illuminati are not interested in money or "followers". The vast majority of these books are free on their website and they would all be free if it weren't for thieves and plagiarizers. But even the prices of these books are ridiculously cheap, none are more then $4.99 and most are $2.99. Three to five dollars for the most important, unique, and life changing information in the world. The Illuminati also aren't concerned whether we believe them or not, they are simply offering the truth of existence to those who care to learn.

As for this book "The Illuminati's Six Dimensional Universe", it is one of my absolute favorites in the series. Every one of the books by the Illuminati blows my mind but some go above and beyond others. This is one of them. The other reviewer of this book, "Charlie", is a particle physicist and his review is perfect. As you can probably tell, I love the Illuminati's books, but I was a professional fighter for years and I took many, many punches to the head so my brain may not be up to par! But when a particle physicist tells you a book about a six dimensional universe is good, you had better listen!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 04:03 PM by Paul Keith »