Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 28, 2014, 09:37:04 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale 2012 (July 12-22) Thread  (Read 1764 times)
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 12, 2012, 07:36:55 PM »

So, as Lanux alluded to before, the time of the Steam Summer Sale 2012 is upon us!  I figured to make one thread for the whole sale, to be updated by whomever daily with requests for multi-pack joiners and sale notifications.

12 July 2012

Community Choice: Saints Row the Third - $12.49 (75% off)

Today's Deals:
Heroes of Might and Magic VI Franchise Sale - Base Game - $24.99 (50% off)
Ridge Racer Unbounded - $24.99 (50% off)
Call of Duty MW3 - $29.99 (50% off)
Portal 2 Franchise - Base Game - $4.99 (75% off)
Terraria - $2.49 (75% off)
Crusader Kings II Franchise - Base Game - $9.99 (75% off)
Total War Shogun 2 Franchise - Base Game - $7.49 (75% off)
Legend of Grimrock - $5.99 (60% off)
Indie Bundle I - $9.99 (75% off)
 - Includes Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Cave Story+, EDGE, Lone Survivor, and The Baconing

They're also having Flash Sales this year- short term unannounced sales.  I won't list those because they're so short term.  Another addition is the community favorite - they're apparently taking a page from GoG and having the community vote on a favorite to be on sale each day.

Too many games, Too little time and money.

But my wallet will suffer!

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 07:41:27 PM »

Call of Duty MW3 - $29.99 (50% off) <---- Thats more expensive than I can buy it in the shops for o_0

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
wraith808
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »

Modern Warfare 3?  I haven't seen it for any less than that... and that rarely.  Any online outlets you can point to?

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »

Modern Warfare 3?  I haven't seen it for any less than that... and that rarely.  Any online outlets you can point to?

I saw it in Tesco (UK Chain Store) for £21 on PS3 and XBOX360 - No mention of a sale, didn't look for PC version as I am not sure they stock PC games.

£19.97 from PCWorld (Also no mention of sale) http://www.pcworld.co.uk/...rfare-3-11502347-pdt.html

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 07:57:25 PM »

That's about the same price, isn't it?  Looking at the current conversion, 19.97 British pounds sterling = 30.8157 US dollars?  That's about the lowest I've seen it...

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 08:03:26 PM »

Yes, but thats not claimed to be 50% off, and its been this price for quite some time

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 10:39:24 PM »

Oh, their prices are always off of retail.  The MSRP is still 59.99 and you can find it for that price in many places, especially retail.

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 02:14:38 PM »

13 July 2012

Community Choice: Ghost Recon 2: Advanced Warfighter $2.49 (75% off)

Today's Deals:
Payday the Heist - $4.99 (75% off)
From Dust - $3.74 (75% off)
The Binding of Isaac - $1.24 (75% off)
Space Marine - $7.49 (75% off)
Tribes Ascend Starter Pack - $4.99 (75% off)
Max Payne 3 - $29.99 (50% off)
Anno 2070 - $24.99 (50% off)
Sonic Generations - $10.19 (66% off)
Indie Bundle II - $9.99 (75% off)
 - Botanicula, E.Y.E., Oil Rush, Splice, Universe Sandbox

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.14 ]