Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us

avatar image

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • October 10, 2015, 07:32:54 AM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Finally got this to work  (Read 2095 times)


  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • **
  • Posts: 822
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Finally got this to work
« on: July 05, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »
I am not sure I have a use for this software, but it always annoyed me that I couldn't get it to work (I use Windows 7 64 bit). Some time ago I had tried it and was getting the No Network Adapter, just now I tried it on the two Microsoft adapters that came up and I couldn't get it to pick up anything on either one. I couldn't tell which was which, even looking at the adapters in WinDump (see screenshot). So I just disabled the one I didn't think I needed ("Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Adapter", I am not sure what its purpose is) and when I restarted URLSnooper2 and hit sniff again, right away it started working and is showing C-SPAN, radio feeds, anything. Of course this won't help anyone whose adapters aren't being detected at all.
If bad things happen to other people, it's karma. If bad things happen to me, it's kismat!


  • First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
  • *****
  • Posts: 35,227
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
Re: Finally got this to work
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 07:02:33 AM »
hmm.. that's interesting..