my yahoo mail plugin shows your yahoo in-box, allows you to compose an email and access contact addresses.
the default command is yhm
you have to login into the yahoo site as usual. Only Once if you allow IE to remember your username and password.How to install:
Create subfolder yahoomail in folder Plugins of FARR main folder e.g. \FARR\plugins\yahoomail\
Put all 4 files from zipfile in that folder (fscript.dll, fscript.cfi, fscript.js, yahoomail.ico)
(do not put anything else in this folder!)
--- farr_yahoomail_plugin.zip (124.05 kB - downloaded 294 times.)
- start FARR, go to options (Ctrl-O)
- Program Options >> Settings >> Plugins and Update
- press button [ Click to Examine and configure Plugins..]
- press [ Find and Reload all Plugins ]
- press [OK]
- <you can overrule the command yhm by another (available) alias>
- press [Close]
- press [Ok]
When you follow links in your email. Use right-click-context-menu option back (multiple times) to go back to your inbox.