Regarding the little girl's blog... Anytime you need to stop taking pictures, there's something to hide.
Nice round up~!
Let's play the next round of our game Renegade!
Let's see what the cards/game pieces are.
1. Are school lunches "licensed" to students (??!) so that students don't even get all rights to the meal, just a "license to eat it" but not the right to take pictures? So is that a patent violation on the cooking process to make the lunch, or a copyright violation since there should only be one instance of the lunch on the student's tray? What happens if that license is revoked?
2. Free Speech: in the process of taking down the blog, they prevented her from posting her scientific data on how many bites it took to chew the lunch! That could be the basis for a nutritional science fair project!
3. Won't Someone Think of the Children? In this case, no.
Yes~! Let the slaughter-rantfest begin~!
1. Copyright. And Patent. The end product is copyrighted by the cafeteria. It is not copyright by the cooks because it's a work for hire. It is also patented because they're likely using GMOs owned by Monsanto or Synergenta or some other bio-weapons manufacturer. Also, sharing food could be construed as a licensing infringement... If the license is revoked, the little girl's shit and piss must be returned.
2. Free speech does not apply. She has no right to her lunches, because they are owned entirely through patent and copyright rights. This little girl is a criminal. She has libeled the cafeteria, the staff, hamburgers in general, human hair (which also infringes of patents of other corporations that stand to lose immense amounts thanks to this horrible little wench (patents on human genes
)), and god only knows what else! So not merely is she cupable for criminal offenses, but she's also libel for untold civil damages. No punishment can be too severe!
3. We are thinking of the children~! It is offensive to think that we are not~! The children MUST BE STOPPED! They have caused enough panic, terror and mayhem to last a thousand generations! We must eliminate all the children NOW before it's too late~! Perhaps if we adopted policies like USAID where they forcibly sterilize women in Uzbekistan (one of many sources
, Wikipedia general entry
, this goes on in many places), then we could finally rest assured that there will be no more children to terrorize teachers, cafeteria staff, and most importantly, cafeteria owners whose profits suffer because of them! The soft-kill from toxic food isn't fast enough to solve this epidemic problem. Faster solutions are needed yesterday! ACT NOW! Kill the children for our futures~!