I set this macro aside...until now. Here is my problem: I made a macro that ran more than 100 macros. The macros would edit an entire document . . . no matter the length of the document. I lost the macros in a computer crash. (I did not know at the time how to save these macros to disk.) These 100+ macros would edit spelling errors, punctuation errors, change British punctuation and spelling into American punctuation and spelling, change italic fonts to regular fonts, change straight quotes to smart quotes, fix spacing between separate sentences, etc., etc., etc. I am wondering if anyone has such a macro already made that I can tweak for my purposes.