Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 22, 2014, 10:47:55 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Did "Todoist" Just Wake Up?  (Read 1407 times)
J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:36:44 AM »

Here's an email I received today from Todoist, an online To-Do list I used once upon a time. Notice when these tasks were due? This is the first contact from them in over five years! What the hell were they thinking?

(Some text blurred to protect the guilty.   Grin  )

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
TaoPhoenix
Supporting Member

0 - 60 ... then back to 0 again!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 11:46:31 AM »

That's service for ya in the Cloud!
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:15:12 PM »

That's service for ya in the Cloud!

It's called "lag". tongue

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
mwb1100
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 01:17:46 AM »

I dunno - they seem to be right on top of things:

YOUR PRODUCTIVITY THE LAST 8 DAYS
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 01:54:11 AM »

I dunno - they seem to be right on top of things:

YOUR PRODUCTIVITY THE LAST 8 DAYS

J-Mac is doing pretty well too! Only 4 overdue items in 1865 days! smiley

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 03:19:13 PM »

Just weird to suddenly get that after all this time. Not like my email address changed or anything. At first I didn't even remember what the heck Todoist was!

Maybe someone just found their email list?

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 04:22:29 PM »

Just weird to suddenly get that after all this time. Not like my email address changed or anything. At first I didn't even remember what the heck Todoist was!

Maybe someone just found their email list?

Jim

Or, they're doing a Rip Van Winkle on it...

Tom
J-Mac
Supporting Member

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 01:04:48 PM »

OK, instead of a forum Todoist now has a support page where all the support requests are shown like a forum. Kinda weird, but anyway I posted about the same thing as my initial post in this thread and received a few others commenting on the same issue. Todoist posted that they decided to go with a "daily report" to all subscribers and if anyone doesn’t want to see the report then to cancel their registration there.

So I did! And apparently a lot of others who, like me, used the tool at one time but stopped long ago. I guess they wanted to wake ME up. Bye bye Todoist.   smiley

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.08 ]