Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 22, 2014, 12:41:44 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NSFW: To all website developers who feel the need to have popup ad's on websites  (Read 875 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 06, 2011, 08:43:57 PM »

Go die in a fire.

That is all.

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »

ohmy

Grin
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:03:12 PM »

Hahahaha~!

+1 and AMEN~! Grin

I just posted a bit of a rant on web sites/the web/browsers/web developers the other day:

1 Reason to Hate the Web

It’s not just the fault of the browsers though. Web developers suffer from some combination of 1 or more of these problems:

• Being completely and totally mentally retarded
  • Being subservient to a project manager that is completely and totally mentally retarded
  • Being subservient to a project manager that is subservient to budgetary requirements that are completely and totally mentally retarded

Take your pick.

I loved that "Go die in a fire"! Grin

Today my murderous rage was directed towards D-Link and <insert profanity here /> around for nearly 2 hours (or maybe 1 hour -- it felt damn long anyways) because it decided that it just damn well didn't feel like allowing any wireless connections no matter what. Multiple reboots and power-offs and FINALLY the <insert more profanity here /> thing allowed connections... Fantasies of barbed wire-wrapped baseball bats as a slight variation of your "Alternatively" danced around in my head. But I really did love the alternatively~! That would be satisfying to see. tongue

Today so far has definitely been a "I <insert further profanity here - don't hold back /> hate computers" day.

And thank you for the laugh~! cheesy

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 10:37:10 PM »

Mine wasn't much better. We had a $4,000 multifunction printer smashed to smithereens in a loading accident. Last one we had in stock of that model/series/configuration ... and the customer was waiting on it (read down).

There's going to be some loading protocol policy changes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.037s | Server load: 0.26 ]