topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 9:13 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Thanks, with questions...  (Read 32677 times)

kfitting

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Thanks, with questions...
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2005, 06:14 PM »
Well... the result is.... congratulations!  I finally have launched lnk files.  Thank you very much for all the effort and time you put into this.  Still have the grayed out column headings in lower mem mode, but I wouldnt worry about fixing this since it does not affect usability at all.  Now onto the new features  ;) heh heh.  Or a break!  Thanks again,

Kevin

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Thanks, with questions...
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2005, 06:40 PM »
:beerchug:
woot! yippe.

im still not entirely sure why the shortcuts weren't launching on your machine.. maybe some security setting..
i just changed the method from depending on the system to launch the shortcut link to interrorgating the system to find the linked to object and launching it directly.

there is an added benefit from finding this bug though, which is that this method lets me use the new helper exe i just added which means that F&R can just hand it off to the other helper and resume its work more quickly.  so overall its a win.

strange about that gray bar - i thought i fixed it... well i'll just call it a feature and move on  ;D

i think i'll make this an official release..

and then decide whether the next round of work will be on new features in F&R or on Process Tamer improvements.

thanks for the help testing.