topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 2:17 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Stupid Murderers and Computer Search Histories =D  (Read 2455 times)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
Stupid Murderers and Computer Search Histories =D
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:16 AM »
I love stories about dumb criminals. They're just hilarious. Well, the stupidity part is funny at least...

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...shafia-kingston.html

Someone used a Montreal family's home computer to search the internet for information about murder just days before three sisters and their father's first wife were found dead in a car submerged in a canal near Kingston, Ont.

A Kingston police officer testified Thursday about searches conducted on a laptop used by Hamed Shafia such as "documentaries on murders," "can a prisoner have control over their real estate," "where to commit a murder" and numerous searches for areas with bodies of water.

Gotta love that.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Stupid Murderers and Computer Search Histories =D
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 08:03 AM »
Perfect.

I'll put him right up there with those two guys who kidnapped a jewelry store owner's wife and wanted him to pack up his entire inventory in return for her release.

They wrote the ransom note on the back of an old envelope.

The envelope was addressed to one of the kidnappers.

A heavily armed SpecOps police team went to the address on the envelope and found the woman, angry but unharmed, tied up in the garage - and the two kidnappers sitting in the living room watching a ballgame.

zridling

• Friend of the Site
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 01:59 PM »
Casey Anthony got away with it. All this tech has ruined the detective TV genre. Columbo don't need no stinkin' DNA, he'll just bug you until you confess!

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 02:38 PM »
Casey Anthony got away with it. All this tech has ruined the detective TV genre. Columbo don't need no stinkin' DNA, he'll just bug you until you confess!

God I'm so tired of that silly **** that's all we had on the news down here for a year and a half. And their still trying their damnedest to hang her on a medley of technicalities for any miscellaneous crap they can think of. The whole thing is a sad, pathetic train wreck.

Columbo was cool ... Oh yeah, Le'me ask you one more thing...  :D