Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 22, 2014, 09:23:44 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Main window font size  (Read 6120 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 04:00:03 PM »

Glad to hear the function is useful to you.  Now if you'll excuse me I have to go wipe the blood out of my eyes. smiley
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »

Why? Does it look that horrible to you?
It's not a bit glary or 'orrible on my laptop display - honest. (Unlike your rather good "ugly" example above.)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »

Actually it looks fine -- just the green is a bit bright -- i was just trying to be funny smiley
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 10:30:08 PM »

You were funny - you made me laugh anyway.
Yes, it is a bit bright. I am still playing about with it.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »

Note: if you click the tiny button on the far left of the grid column header you can toggle off some of those useless columns.  that should make the grid nicer to look at.
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 11:45:45 PM »

But they're not "useless columns"!
They tell me more about my database and its structure.
Actually, I was rather pleased that you had left them there for users to enable, if they wanted them.       smiley
In my "Standard Layout" view I have them all turned on for max info.

I think I shall be making a separate request for you to enable some of those Column Names for users to perform SQL searches on, in the Virtual Folders.
For example, ClipFormat would seem to be the best identifier of whether a Clip is an image (value=1) or text (value=0). I currently don't see any way to get that distinction otherwise, anyway.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 11:53:38 PM »

you can already use all of them in virtual folder sql.. i just have to post the list of the real field names (as opposed to column labels).
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 12:45:59 AM »

@mouser: Ah! YES PLEASE!
That would be great if you could do that.
Thanks.
rjbull
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 03:24:18 PM »

they're not "useless columns"!
Wouldn't it be nice if they were available as variables, %Title%, %Notes%, etc., for use in templates for pasting  smiley
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.07 ]