@ecaradec: thanks for answering, your plugin also rocks!
You are lowering the bar for plugin writers, keep up the good work!
I downloaded your sample, same result:
* Downloaded FScriptSample.rar
* Unpacked on e:\PortableApps\Farr\Plugins\AltTab2
* Checked the Fscript.dll version (18.104.22.168, older than the 22.214.171.124 I was previously using)
* Enable the plugin (with FARR hotkey, aplugins, Find and Reload)
* Set the plugin alias (tab)
* Disabled all the other plugins
* Restarted FARR
* Pop up FARR again, type tab to start the plugin
* Result: Hello0, no matter how many times I clicked over the result or press return over it.
in onSearchBegin and
* Result: the init popup fires always when I press FARR hotkey plus alt.
The trigger popup doesn't fire, nor selecting the result with cursor keys,
the mouse or the numpad keys.
A strange thing, when I restart FARR and clicked over the Hello0 result,
the first time the FARR window closed, but after reloading the plugins,
when I clicked over Hello0 the FARR window stays open.