Looks interesting indeed. I'd have less need for it now than I had a couple years ago... But I like the features and the implementation.
Short feature list :
* Transform Word into a much more powerful utility optimized for large scale, complex writing projects.
* Manage and write sections of your long writing projects as though they were discrete documents.
* View a document as a Multi-Column Outline with meta data displayed, including titles, synopsis, notes, status icon, label icon, tags, word count, target word count, and so on.
* Utilize ultra-fast text search.
* Utilize tabbed-editing for much faster navigation between documents.
* Organize your documents with customizable Document Status Icons and Document Label Icons.
* Attach customizable text tags to draft documents.
* Write synopses and notes for each draft document.
* Access a backup and restore feature allows you to manually or automatically (upon closing a project) backup your whole writing project. Revert to any of the old revisions at a future time!
* Navigate your files from within Writing Outliner with a full-featured Windows Explorer component.
* Merge separate draft documents into a single long document for output.
* Get a visual overview of your project with the new Corkboard feature.