topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 1:14 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Robert Kiyosaki Is Predicting A $6,000/oz. Silver Price In The Next Couple Years  (Read 5488 times)

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
His approach borders on that of a rambling crazy person, but, who knows...take a look for yourself.

Most people still have no clue about the potential for the silver metal price.Robert Kiyosaki made the following future silver price prediction of $6,000 during an interview on FTM Daily in November.

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
For those of you wondering "wtf"...lets look at some of the comments... (MoneyBags73 is the uploader and the person in the video)

Remember one can NOT eat silver or gold. The love of money is the root of ALL evil, JESUS says. Dont love silver or gold or money, it will be worth NOTHING, in the day of the LORD, on that day people will trow their silver and gold away? like it is garbage. Gold and silver can NOT save anyone, only JESUS can save us, put your trust in HIM instead.
fettkatt87 2 weeks ago

@fettkatt87 God helps those who help themselves and I am helping myself by preparing for a dollar collapse by holding precious? metals.
MoneyBags73 1 week ago 8  

@MoneyBags73 During the upcoming orchestrated food shortage here due to orchestrated food and fuel price hikes, will you be able to eat that silver? i mean, buy food. It will be priceless sooner than you think. When you have that in your bunker, you can pile all the silver on top of it that you want. Fettkatt87? is correct. That day is rapidly approaching. Trust Christ. He told me to have food to avoid the riots that are coming. You look like you like food, and seem like you can afford it.
TheRealMoogie 1 week ago

@TheRealMoogie What do you mean I look like I like food. I am not that fat. Doing the types of videos I do, don't? you think I am also working on a food supply storage. Silver is aside from that, don't be afraid to cover all your bases because none of us know exactly what lies ahead.
MoneyBags73 1 week ago 2

*sighs*

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Of course he is. I saw him on video trying to upsell silver a few years ago. At that time he said he was no longer buying silver because he already bought a ton of it.

Sounds like someone buying a bunch of stock and then trying to increase demand on that stock to raise the price so he can sell when it's high.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
When somebody comes to me with "information" about things like silver's future selling price, I just run it through the IFSEPBD (Incredible Fifteen Second Explosion-Proof Bullshit Detector) function. It consists of asking one simple question: Why are you telling me this?

Within fifteen seconds (max) of receiving an answer, you somehow always know exactly what you should say or do in response.

It's almost like voodo... ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:37 AM by 40hz »

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
When somebody comes to me with "information" about things like silver's future selling price, I just run it through the IFSEPBD (Incredible Fifteen Second Explosion-Proof Bullshit Detector) function. It consists of asking one simple question: Why are you telling me this?

Within fifteen seconds (max) of receiving an answer, you somehow always know exactly what you should say or do in response.

It's almost like voodo... ;D

Oh how I love this post!!   :P :D

Thanks!

Jim

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
We've been in these parts before...  Wikipedia article on Nelson Bunker Hunt:
Nelson Bunker Hunt (born February 22, 1926) is an American oil company executive. He is best known as a former billionaire whose fortune collapsed after he and his brother William Herbert Hunt tried but failed to corner the world market in silver.