|Application Name|| Park Cursor Aside |
|Version|| 2.0.1 |
|Short Description|| Whenever you type on keyboard, the mouse cursor is automatically parked (moved) aside to a defined screen position. This way your view of the cocument is not blocked by the mouse cursor. |
|Supported OSes|| Windows |
|Web Page|| https://sites.google...ite/parkcursoraside/ |
|Download Link||https://sites.google...aside/home/download/ |
- WinXp or higher
- 512 or more RAM
- 1 MB or more free disk space
- Version 2.0.1
- New: Park relative to screen or active window. Useful in using with X-mouse behaviour. (requested by yksyks from USA and Mouser from USA)
- New: Park at middle of screen or active window. Useful in big monitor screen with four tiled windows. (requested by Peter Baum from Germany)
- New: Park after 9 keystrokes. Useful in delaying parking for some short text. (requested by Ath from NL)
- Version 1.1.0
- New: "Disable" option in tray menu. You can select "Disable" to temporarily disable the mouse cursor parking.
- New: Auto changes tray icon color to green when mouse cursor is parked and to white when parking is disabled. This will help you in visually knowing the state of the application activity.
|Author|| Anand K Gupta |
1. I work mostly in text editor, coding application, and the mouse cursor shows as a bar some where on the codes, which makes it difficult to read the code behind it.
2. When I do searching on the browser, the mouse cursor creates same problem in troubling me reading the text and also some times enabling some mouse over activity on the web site, like auto menu drop down or auto image enlargement.
3. When I fill some text, number etc. in some form in a application or website, the same mouse covers the input field.
In all these above cases my vision to the text on which I am working, is obstructed by the mouse cursor. I have to lift my hand from the keyboard and physically move the mouse each and every time I am working on some text.Features
Whenever you type on keyboard, the mouse cursor is automatically parked (moved) aside to a defined screen position. This way your view of the input field, document, where you are typing, is not blocked by the mouse cursor.Planned Features
Depends on feedbackUsageInstallation
Unzip all the files into a folder you want, then launch the exe.Using the Application
Run it at system start up. Work normally with your mouse and keyboard. When you start heavy use of the keyboard only, that is typing lots of text, you will notice that the mouse arrow cursor is at the edge of the screen, giving you clear view of your document.Uninstallation
Delete the folder where you unzipped the files. Known Issues
In some machine, the mouse cursor flickers if "Slide mouse..." is set higher than 4.