|Application Name||Llama Tray|
|Short Description||Generates Random Quotes, Poems, Jokes etc...on command!|
|Supported OSes||Tested on Win 7|
|Required Framework||.NET 4|
|Web Page||Coming soon|
|Download Link||Click Here|
This neat little application simply sits in your system tray (next to the clock) until you want it to do something.
- Shows a random quote, poem, or joke on user request.
- The updater will grab any new content automatically every time you start the software, so no need to download a new one each week!
I am planning on adding more content once a week.
Just double click the .exe file contained in the .rar file and it will install, then run
Using the Application
Follow the guide below to get going:
Download the rar file and un-compress onto your computer
Open the folder and double click the .exe file
Locate the icon near your clock
Right click the icon and select your desired option!
Remove from Add/Remove Programs
- App103 for the long list of IRC quotes she has compiled over the years!
- Scancode for figuring out why my random selection code wasnt working as intended!
- Krishean for making my head hurt less when it comes to C# and helping me figure out quite a lot