Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 20, 2014, 05:45:33 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bermuda Triangle Solved  (Read 3336 times)
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:12:22 AM »

How brilliant computer scientists solved the Bermuda Triangle mystery

According to two research scientists the mystery of vanished ships and airplanes in the region dubbed "The Bermuda Triangle" has been solved.

Step aside outer space aliens, time anomalies, submerged giant Atlantean pyramids and bizarre meteorological phenomena ... the "Triangle" simply suffers from an acute case of gas.

Natural gas—the kind that heats ovens and boils water—specifically methane, is the culprit behind the mysterious disappearances and loss of water and air craft.

Natural gas? Hmmm... Mother Nature farts, and the s**t hits the fan~! Or bottom of the ocean as the case may be~! cheesy

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 11:15:53 AM »

I had heard about this before. It was mentioned briefly in an article about the BP oil spill.

Mr. Hoagland has suggested that there are cracks in the ocean floor, and that pressure at the base of the wellhead is approximately 100,000 psi.

Furthermore, geologists believe there are another 4-5 cracks or fissions in the well. Upon using a GPS and Depth finder system, experts have discovered a large gas bubble, 15-20 miles across and tens of feet high, under the ocean floor.

These bubbles are common. Many believe they have caused the sinking of ships and planes in the Bermuda Triangle.

That said, a bubble this large — if able to escape from under the ocean floor through a crack — would cause a gas explosion that Mr. Hoagland likens to Mt. St. Helens... only under water.

The BP well is 50 miles from Louisiana. Its release would send a toxic cloud over populated areas. The explosion would also sink any ships and oil structures in the vicinity and create a tsunami which would head toward Florida at 600 mph.

Now, many people have called Hoagland a fringe thinker and a conspiracy theorist. And they may be right... But that doesn't mean he isn't on to something.

http://www.energyandcapit.../what-bp-isnt-saying/1185

Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 11:35:00 AM »

I thought that navigational equipment also went haywire around the Bermuda Triangle. Or is that just in movies and stories about it?

rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 11:35:28 AM »

Now you should be asking who created those fissions and therefore gases and why there...the mystery lives on  tongue
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »

The explosion would also sink any ships and oil structures in the vicinity and create a tsunami which would head toward Florida at 600 mph.
Oh goody... There's something to look forward to (I live in Florida).
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 11:42:35 AM »

I thought that navigational equipment also went haywire around the Bermuda Triangle. Or is that just in movies and stories about it?

The equipment that works off of (and therefore assumes) a specific air density will go "whacky" because a big cloud of natural gas ain't the type of air (same/correct density) it was intending to work with.
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 11:44:54 AM »

Now you should be asking who created those fissions and therefore gases and why there...the mystery lives on  tongue
...When Zolthar the great hits taco Thursday... All must suffer!
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »

Now you should be asking who created those fissions and therefore gases and why there...the mystery lives on  tongue

It's Cthulhu, of course.

wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 01:02:01 PM »

It's Cthulhu, of course.

Is he gearing up for the 2012 elections?  Why vote for the lesser evil... smiley

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »

It's Cthulhu, of course.

Is he gearing up for the 2012 elections?  Why vote for the lesser evil... smiley
I thought they canceled the 2012 elections on account of the planet being scheduled to explode in December? ...Something about a Hyper-Space Galactic Bypass.
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »

I thought they canceled the 2012 elections on account of the planet being scheduled to explode in December? ...Something about a Hyper-Space Galactic Bypass.

Or a really big methane bubble?

parkint
Supporting Member

It's bad luck to be superstitious

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 06:20:43 PM »

The explosion would also sink any ships and oil structures in the vicinity and create a tsunami which would head toward Florida at 600 mph.
Whoa.  Me too!

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 07:16:17 AM »

Whoa.  Me too!
Damn - according to the map you're in the next county over (about 20mi from me) - Well Howdy neighbor! smiley
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 08:18:39 AM »

Or a really big methane bubble?

Y'know... I think I like that phrase... methane bubble... Yeah! I think I'll use that!  'scuse me honey. Just blew another methane bubble. tongue

And yes -- I think Terrence and Philip are hilarious~! cheesy

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.049s | Server load: 0.11 ]