Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 02:47:07 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sidewinder-Discount 50%  (Read 1145 times)
ha14
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 22, 2010, 11:13:30 AM »

Hi

That's right. You've heard us correctly. Enter the Coupon Code "SW50JULY2010" at the end of the checkout page and you'll get an immediate 50% price reduction on any number of licenses you purchase before the end of this month.

After entering the Coupon Code the new prices will be,

Personal License (Single User) - $ 14.98
Home License (3 Users / 3 PCs) - $ 19.98
Pro License (10 Users / 10 PCs) - $ 29.98

So hurry up and follow the link below to purchase a full version before the offer ends.

http://www.swij.com/sidewinder/buynow.html
edbro
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »

I just took a look at your site. It said that if I use Windows I "must have Sidewinder". Well, I hope I don't get caught because I haven't been using it. To tell the truth, up until today I didn't know there was this requirement.

Grin Grin
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:52:08 PM by edbro » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.21 ]