Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 24, 2014, 10:21:25 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Chromium Nightly Build Updater for Mac  (Read 2335 times)
appleifreak
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 24, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »

So I was inspired by Dirhael and his Windows nightly build updater for Chromium and made a version for the mac. It is very similar and it even installs Chromium for the user. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of feedback and what not.

[Download v1.1.2 here]

Enjoy!!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »

wow! this might be the first native mac application posted to dc -- hopefully it won't be the last.  thumbs up
superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:19:32 PM »

wow! this might be the first native mac application posted to dc -- hopefully it won't be the last.  thumbs up
uh oh...there's going to be trouble.  appleifreak, you've just wandered into the wrong neighborhood.  I hope you are wearing the right colors...

appleifreak
Participant

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »

uh oh...there's going to be trouble.  appleifreak, you've just wandered into the wrong neighborhood.  I hope you are wearing the right colors...

haha ya I didn't realize this until after I posted it. Well hopefully this will attract some good mac donation-ware!
superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »

haha ya I didn't realize this until after I posted it. Well hopefully this will attract some good mac donation-ware!
That would be great.  And it would make me even less afraid to try out Macs.  welcome!

mdfasano
Supporting Member

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 08:50:55 PM »

So I was inspired by Dirhael and his Windows nightly build updater for Chromium and made a version for the mac. It is very similar and it even installs Chromium for the user. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of feedback and what not.

[Download v1.1.2 here]

Enjoy!!
I would like to see more MAC stuff also! Thanks..................
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.07 ]