I have not posted for a while. My last posting on right click menu sparked a lot of replies!
You have a program running, say Notepad. Your typing away and then the computer or program crashes. All that typing gone forever.
How about a nice little program which could tap into (any) program and save at regular intervals.
To complicate matters how about adding a few refinements:
1. Allow the Auto Save Program (ASP), to save at different intervals for each different program.
2. Save a certain number of consecutive backups and then to delete the first one saved.....
3. Make a sound or visual that it is saving so you can pause for a moment.
4. Make ASP auto-start and simple to use.
5. Make it multi-tasking if you are running more than one program and auto save when you bring one or the others in focus.
They may be a program out there, but a Donation Coder one would be better!!