Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 28, 2014, 01:34:18 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fusion 11: $100 off!  (Read 2976 times)
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 05, 2010, 06:52:13 PM »

Unfortunately, $100 is only half the price...

Read it all @ http://netobjects.com/icontact/20100430/

Innuendo
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »

I have used Fusion 11....it struck me as a $100 software package that should be on sale for 50% off at $50.
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 12:40:24 PM »

Version 12 is ready. Because I somehow grabbed version 10 for free, I am now offered to upgrade to version 12 for half the full price. Hence the "$100 off"! Sorry... the full key is not on offer - I just didn't care to begin a new thread. However, their homepage is of the best quality, so no matter what version 11 was like to Innuendo, somehow Fusion 12 must be good ;-)

http://netobjects.com/

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:00:18 AM by Curt » Logged
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

How is it? I used it years ago before it was bought out, and I didn't like it. But that was YEARS ago. It was rather inflexible then.

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 03:56:48 AM »

at this price I am not even going to trial it...
until I really have a homepage project.
€199 / €109
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 07:03:38 PM »

This time the "50% off" goes for both versions, full or upgrade:
http://netobjects.com/icontact/20120322/

I guess version 13 is coming soon.
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 12:28:28 PM »

and now again. Version 13 must be close...

http://netobjects.com/icontact/20120322/

J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 01:39:06 PM »

Wow! Memories!

I used NOF back at version 7 and 8. Used it right up to shortly after the buy-out. Actually I liked it much better before the company was sold. Support wasn’t excellent but was very friendly and seemed to try like hell to get things working for you. I appreciate that kind of service even more than true experts who prefer to not be bothered by lowly users.

Mostly though the forum had long time users who were extremely helpful, and they had a lot of tutorials written that made my life much easier.

I hadn't thought about this software for a long time and then I came across my original installation CDs just last week. And here I find a thread resurrected about NOF. Always seems to work that way!

Thanks!

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
TaoPhoenix
Supporting Member

0 - 60 ... then back to 0 again!

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »

Is it kinda sleazy to offer "half off X product" like a month before the next version is out?
J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »

Is it kinda sleazy to offer "half off X product" like a month before the next version is out?

It depends... and it's very common.

Depends on whether or not they offer you a discount to upgrade; or if within a certain time frame if they offer the upgrade free of charge. Probably 30 days though some allow longer.

I didn't really look into this to see. I won't be upgrading; I haven't done any web site design for a while.

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.034s | Server load: 0.06 ]