NoDelay v1.4.20100414.1 http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6499
NoDelay automates the navigation to the download links on many upload sites by automating the non user processes, and only alerts the user when an actual user intervention is required to complete a task.
For example, removing the Ads and logos, remove the AdBlock checks if you use it, automate web actions, etc.
If you wish to check whether you have the latest version of NoDelay installed, then you could type either of the URI below in the address bar of your web browser, and this test will be performed.
If you would like additional links to be included, or wish to report any issues, please leave a comment and I will endevour to fulfil your request.
I would also be interested in the scripts you make for yourself as well, again please leave a comment.
The script should work in:
* Firefox (install Greasemonkey first)
* Google Chrome (no plug-in required)
* Opera (no plug-in required)
* Safari (install GreaseKit first)
* Internet Explorer (install IE7Pro, download the script, change the extension to .ieuser.js, copy the file to c:\program files\iepro\userscript and enable the script in IE7Pro's settings dialog)
2006.11.24 - First release
2006.11.27-2007.05.30 - Site updates
2010.04.14 - Code and site list refactoring
Approx 200 sites are listed, also you can your own.