I present you my new app (this is only a Preview): I want to use CD with many icon and many CD folder but I lose myself in open/close folder of different deep so I implement a new feature external to CircleDock. With my app you can use CD icons to open other CD instances in the same center of previous or in relative position and you can open many instances all together. You can configure each instance as you want, your fantasy not have limit. All the features, client and server is in only a file, very simple to use.
From principal CD you can open other two CD form one, two or more icons.
You can open other CD from new ones to have many circles also of different shape depending on CD setting
You can open new CD in the same place of icon (p.s. this is possible also without my app but I add other features and a new way to do this)
You can open many CDs in the same time in different position. In this image 3 CDs (with same circle value option) are opened by 3 icon but you can open more CDs from one icon. My dream: solar system shape
My app is still under development, this is a feature and TODO list:
- Open main CD: OK
- Open many CD: OK
- Ability to show/hide many CD according to parent circle option: OK -> test in progress
- Added circles option to hide CD when you open a new CD in circles closer to center: OK -> test in progress
- Added offset option to open new CD relative opener: OK
- New Show/Hide system:
95% Very very complex, I can't use he show/hide CD system becouse it's impossible to know if CD is hidden so I find a new way but it'is very very complex.
OK, It works well and fast. Now I investigate detecting CD inner show/hide. Pay attention: you can't use "Hide dock on opening files and folder" CD option otherwise the CD remain hidden.
I will work on this problem but I think there isn't a solution.
- Move CD to (x,y) position:
90% I find a way to move CD where you want but it's more arduous of show/hide system.
- Drag other CD with main CD: TODO
- ScreenFixed position to x,y: TODO
- Delete center button in child:
- new option to open simultaneus CD inner app: TODO, now you can open many CDs with .bat files
- config File:
TODO??? now is autoconf one file but confi files is simpler for final user
OK, I chose CSV file
- name: added name option to call other CD.
- Gui: my real app is in java with gui and many other feature but now I have too little time so I decide to post an intermediate app.
1 - In autostart add link to manycircles.exe
2 - Install other CDs in others directory
3 - Add to CD a link "manycircles.exe" and in argument the CD path
or name if specified in CSV
-circle: the circle of new CD, if you open new CD all others with this value >= will be hidden
-xpos: offest X from the center of the opener
-ypos: offest Y from the center of the opener
-name: name of CD
-shape: shape not supported in CD
Workin with all CircleDock Version, 188.8.131.52 included.Attention: my app is NOT a dll or exe hack but works with windows base information, NO virus, No malware, No code injection, No file modification
p.s. Now in my pc I use an older and simpler version but I will post my app only when the new one is finished